Posted on May 22, 2010 by Yiu San Ho
Run into this error, and there wasn’t much info about this issue… If anyone know anything about this one, please post a solution
– created a InfoPath form
– attempt to promote various field to the Content Type.
– InfoPath fail to publish more than 30 field. (works perfectly find if I keep the # below 30)
– I read some where there was a hot-fix for it (forgot where), applied it, but still didn’t fix it…
I end up just publishing the form with less than 30 fields
Filed under: Form Services / Infopath / Form Server, Sharepoint MOSS SPS WSS | Tagged: Infopath Field Limit Form Fail to Publish | Leave a comment »
Posted on May 15, 2010 by Yiu San Ho
Was working on mirroring a few SQL databases for Sharepoint. but keep getting the following error:
– error 1817, fail to connect to the server xxx
– when you check the server’s event log, it mention there were a log showing the 2 SQL server were trying to connect thru anonymous account.
Here is what I did to fix it:
– ensure to use a FQDN such as sqlserver1.abc.local
– ENSURE SQL services is running on a Services account AND NOT LOCAL OR NETWORK SERVICES!!!! (this was my problem).
Filed under: Sharepoint MOSS SPS WSS, SQL | Tagged: SQL 2005/2008 Mirroring Databases | Leave a comment »